Additional Fees

MVP Healthcare, unlike the name implies, offer sub-par service and response time. Would not recommend.

I have sent about 9-10 emails to an account rep and did not hear back from them. When I called them, they said they're going to direct my inquiry to a rep to contact me back. I've been waiting since the middle of September 0____o Going to attempt to call them again today to see.

Extremely unprofessional and it shows that they do.no.give.a.***.

If their health plans are anything like their customer service department, it would be best for you to stay the *** away.

After all, they're not the only carrier in New York. ZERO STAR

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with MVP Health Care. The most disappointing about mvp health care plan at MVP Health Care was customer service department and slow respond Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about MVP Health Care.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare MVP Health Care to other companies on our site.

Comments