Insurance Plans Acceptance

My dad was in the hospital and was prescribed Xarelto.When we filled the Rx, it was $300.

I tried contacting the company to find out if that is the covered price and when they replied they refused to discuss the price of the Xarelto via e-mail. His follow up was at the end of the week, and we needed to know what options were available, what medications would be covered at a better price and they absolutely refused to respond to my inquiries. They also refused to accommodate my hearing disability by telling me that I need to call for further information.

Either they refuse to help me because I can't call in or because there is something sketchy about their rx pricing, I don't know, but it doesn't make any sense that they were unable to answer a seemingly simple question about a drug price.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $3600. The author is overall dissatisfied with MVP Health Care. The most disappointing about mvp health care plan from MVP Health Care was customer service department and slow respond Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about MVP Health Care.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare MVP Health Care to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with MVP Health Care?

Comments